Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice that sets forth the infringement details. To be effective, the notice must contain the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed;
2. A description of the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work identified in #1, and a detailed description of where it is located on our website.
3. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
For our sites that have subscriber, membership or similar account holder privileges, we reserve the right, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to terminate the privileges of any account holder who repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of International Business Times or others.
If you are seeking permission to use our content DO NOT contact us at this address. Instead, please see our Reprint and Reuse Policy or email@example.com.