Did you know the CDC reports that every year 3 million people suffer from accidents and injuries? With those statistics, the chances are high that you will experience a car crash of varying magnitude in your life. That is why you must prepare yourself ahead of time, so you know what steps to follow. Many… Continue reading Crash Questions: When Should I Contact a Car Accident Lawyer?
World renown investment guru, Warren Buffet, once said, “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.” This quote reflects the true essence of the collective welfare that humanity deserves. To this end, philanthropy comes to play, a duty to bring wealth… Continue reading Philanthropy Like No Other
Knowing how to make pay stubs will improve your record-keeping and save you time. Many business owners think it’s difficult to learn how to make pay stubs for employees or that it requires a lot of their time. These same people miss out on a great way to keep track of their finances. In this… Continue reading Pay Stubs 101: How to Make Pay Stubs
Take a moment to think about the best manager you have ever worked for. What attributes did he or she have? The chances are that they led by example with calm authority and that they, more often than not, made the right decisions at the right time. But the chances are that they were also… Continue reading Key People Management Skills You Need To Thrive In A Management Role
Although there are so many different movies, TV shows, and other media content coming out every year, you may find it quite hard to get into the industry as a production assistant. A production assistant is a key player in producing media content hence getting your foot in the industry can be quite hard even… Continue reading Things To Know Before You Start Applying For Production Assistant Jobs NYC
Around 700 BC, the poet Hesiod’s Theogony offered the first written cosmogony, or origin story, of Greek mythology. In it, he described the Dryads of Greek mythology. There are many types of Dryads in different myths and cultures, but a few were encountered in the poem. However, the Dryads in Greek mythology is one of… Continue reading Greek Myths The Dryads
UCR (Unified Carrier Registration) is a program through which individuals or legal entities engaged in commercial vehicles in interstate or international trade register their business in member states and pay annual fees based on the size of their fleet. Part of the state plan has been approved by the federal government, effective September 10, 2007.… Continue reading What Is A Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)?